Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Maui.

This week we have been learning about persuasive writing.





Maui - A Great Mythical Hero.

Introduction: I believe that Maui is a great mythical hero because.
Reason 1:
Firstly, I feel that Maui was a great hero because he has the strength of 50 warriors.
Reason 2:
Secondly, I believe Maui was a great hero because he has pulled up the North Island with a hook made of  his grandmother's jawbone.  
Reason 3: Finally, Maui was a great leader of his brothers because he is brave, powerful and thinks of others .
Conclusion:
I honestly believe Maui was the greatest hero because he was strong brave and powerful.
Image result for maui god

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deevon, thank you for showing your writing.
    I liked the examples that you gave as to why you think Maui is such a great hero.

    Hope to see you sometime at rugby, say Hi to your mum, dad and sisters.

    Shan, Rob, Mia and Peyton

    ReplyDelete